Tuesday 9 December 2014

For Every Door That Closes, Another Opens?



Well, I didn't win a nĂ¼ Icon scholarship like I had hoped. But, I did get an amazing amount of positive feedback about my scholarship contest entry and a great boost of positive energy from just having followed through on something I really wanted to do.

Something else I've always wanted to do is run a successful crowd-source campaign and since there is still a chance that crowd-sourcing can save the day I decided to put my money where my mouth is.

The great news is that the nu Icon program is currently available at a contest sale price of $5997.

I'd also really like to see Laura Hollick's notes on my entry, but the only way to do that is by paying for the tuition! For tonight I would need only the first month's payment of $597 and then the whole $5997 by December 17th.

What do you think?

Visit http://igg.me/at/nuicon to share, donate or participate.

Follow my story on Diary of Chainman at http://www.chainman.me

Feel free to email me at dylon@grumbledude.com and remember that sharing is more important than donating!

Thank you in advance,

Dylon

P.S. Perks from previous works now available!

No comments:

Post a Comment