Wednesday 10 December 2014

Brand New Perk?

BRAND NEW PERK!

I put this collage (illustrating my life and entrepreneurial career) together at the very last moment. It took about 3 hours altogether. I didn't know what I was going to do before I started and then all of a sudden the ideas just started coming to me.

The thing I learned most from creating this reflection of myself is not only am I one handsome devil, but I also have a great story to go with each picture.

For a donation of $5 I will write and publish a short story based on one of the pictures that make up the Diary of a Chainman collage. In order to finish on time my limit was about 100 photos, so I'm limiting this perk to the 101 stories.

Each story will be posted publicly on Diary of a Chainman as I have time to write it and like a tasty burger is first come, first serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment