Monday 28 September 2015

Dylon and The Founding Chain Fathers!?


Today's Chainman Banner is brought to you by Scrapbook: a story of art - the independently crowdfunded publication that's causing a sensation across the nation.

What the heck is Hero Week!?

With a successful Kickstarter under Whytes' belt - softcover Scrapbook proof in transit and waifu away visiting family - I decided that this is perfect time to unveil some of my latest work. Most of which was created in my so-called spare time - especially HeroChain.com

A unique advertainment project inspired by all the heroes - nameless and otherwise - who have inspired me over the years. Including the founding fathers and every motherfucker who's ever had the balls to fight for independence - even if it meant making peace with themself.

Keep you eyes peeled!

For shits and giggles I've dubbed this "event" Hero Week which runs across our social media network with all sorts of fresh work and flash sales from September 28th to October 4th, 2015 - when I will reveal the most gigantic Scrapbook banner to date!

I'm also using this opportunity to catch up with with much overdue fan request including this piece which comes to us all the way from MemeCenter! Thanks again - I'm sure you know who you are!

Remember - Be the Hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment